All of the balloon designs and graphics depicted on this website (collectively "Balloon Graphics"), as well as all of the content on the website including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, photos, images, characters, icons, and audio/video works (collectively "Content"), are protected by United States and international copyright laws. The copyright in each Balloon Graphic and element of the Content is owned by Pioneer or one of its licensors or suppliers. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute any part or portion of the Balloon Graphics or Content in any manner or form without the express written permission of the owner.
All of the names, logos, product designs and product packaging referred to or depicted on this website constitute trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress (collectively the "Marks") protected by United States and international trademark and unfair competition laws. Each of the Marks is owned by Pioneer or one of its licensors or suppliers. You may not use any of the Marks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, mistake or dilution, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the owner.
The protected Marks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Balloon Pro Finder℠
Balloon Tail Tape™
Certified Balloon Artist™
Funsational Balloons & Design®
Impress II & Design®
Magic Balloon Wand®
Qualatex Balloon Network℠
Quick Link Balloons and Design®
Skistimas™ Design System
The Balloons America Grew Up With.®
All Rights Reserved
◾Single Bubbles and Deco Bubbles are protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,782,675.
◾Double Bubbles are protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,782,675, No. 6,758,715.
◾Bubble Shapes are protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,121,915.
Some or all of the licensed products may not be available at all times or in all countries. Licensed products include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bob The Builder ©HiT Entertainment
- Despicable Me, Minion Made and all related marks and characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing L.L.C. All Rights Reserved
- Disney: ©Disney
- Disney•Pixar: ©Disney/Pixar
- Dissero Brands (Rachel Hale): © Dissero Brands Limited (New Zealand) 2017. All worldwide rights reserved. www.rachaelhale.com
- Hallmark: © Hallmark Licensing LLC.
- Hallmark – Forever Friends: © Hallmark Cards PLC.
- Lucasfilm (Star Wars): © & ™Lucasfilm Ltd.
- MARVEL’S Avengers: © 2018 MARVEL
- MARVEL’S Guardians of the Galaxy: © 2018 MARVEL
- MARVEL’S Spider-Man: © 2018 MARVEL
- Me to You: © 2018 Carte Blanche Greetings Ltd® cbg.co.uk The Me to You oval, Tatty Teddy signature and Bear logo are all registered Trade Marks of Carte Blanche Greetings Limited
- My Little Pony © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
- PAW Patrol: © 2018 Spin Master PAW Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved. PAW Patrol and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Spin Master Ltd. Nickelodeon and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- Precious Moments: © 2018 Precious Moments, Inc. Licensee, Pioneer Balloon Worldwide All rights reserved worldwide.
- Rachel Ellen: © Rachel Ellen Designs Ltd. www.rachelellen.co.uk, Licensed by KJG Ltd
- Robin Zingone: TM&©robinzingoneLLC all rights reserved
- Studio Pets: 2018 BY MYRNA BV
- Trolls © 2018 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
- Winnie the Pooh: © Disney Based on the “Winnie the Pooh” works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
If you are planning to sell loose balloons, you should prominently display the following warnings. If a customer takes home uninflated balloons, you should have copies of the warning made to give to them. The warnings should be translated into local language, if appropriate.
WARNING! Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once. Made of natural rubber latex, which may cause allergies. Use a pump to blow up the balloon! Please retain this information for future reference.
Microfoil® & Bubble Balloons:
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months due to potential small parts which may pose a choking Hazard. Adult supervision required. You are advised to keep this information for future reference.
Metallic foil balloons (sometimes referred to as Microfoil or Mylar) should NEVER be released or used in a balloon release. All helium filled foil balloons must be attached individually to a suitable weight to ensure that they are not released into the environment.
- Do not inhale helium or balloon gas as this may result in unconsciousness and can cause death due to lack of oxygen.
- First Aid measures in the event of inhalation: Symptoms may include loss of mobility or consciousness. Victim may not be aware of asphyxiation. Keep patient warm and rested. Call for professional help. Apply artificial respiration if breathing has stopped.
Qualatex products conform to the EU Toy Directive of 2011. Conformance certificates are available on request.
Information collected on this website will be used only to help us serve you better. That means your name and contact information will not be sold, rented, or traded to a third party.
If you prefer not to be contacted by Pioneer representatives in the future, please notify via e-mail.